- Guided the strategic development and approval of on-/off-line Marcom initiatives on Hispanic & African American segments surpassing key metrics by 35%.
- Oversaw African American and Hispanic ethnicity model updates; added in-language Hispanic research questionnaires; and increased Int’l long-distance presence in product bundles targeted to Hispanics, all resulting in response and unit sales growth.
- Initiated email blast and response rate metrics for African American and Hispanic segments.
- Led 2005 launch of Prunelax (brand from Chile) in selected mainstream Chicago and Milwaukee markets, with highly successful results.
- Piloted creative and media strategic base delivering a resurgence of Mitsubishi's market rank from #4 to #2.
- Oversaw the restructuring McDonald’s media activities representing 20% in savings and improving KPI through innovative media use.
- Played pivotal role designing and selling joint Daimler- Chrysler and Mitsubishi alliance building the largest media buying powerhouse in the Puerto Rico market and leveraging media efficiencies by 30%.
- Orchestrated a Latin American initiative for Mars, Inc. to improve creative execution development and adaptation process that resulted significant efficiencies, while still meeting market specific strategic needs.
- Assessed and recommended improvements on media mix, vehicle selection and the negotiation of volume agreements producing 30%+ increase in TRP delivery to target for KFC in the Caribbean.
- Served as consultant in business development processes for a Saatchi / Saatchi subsidiary, which won four out of six pitches, to include Toyota Motors Puerto Rico and Serralles Distillers accounts.
Success stories here described are the combined effort of highly competent managers, advertising and media agencies and research vendors which executed strategies and briefs flawlessly.
All projects required in-depth analysis of qualitative and quantitative market data and insights, creative briefs that stimulated one-of-a-kind copy, narrowly targeted media plans, the necessary discussion and validation of performance data, and the commitment of all stakeholders to implement each stage of the project in a timely manner.
I thank my coworkers, vendors and clients at LuZan, BellSouth, BBDO, S&S (OMEGA), Aspen Analytics, GeoscapeR, Published Records Service and Malrite Corp.